A Reputable and Highly Experienced Chaska DUI/DWI Attorney
If you’re suspected of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you may be arrested and charged with a DUI or DWI. In some cases, a DUI/DWI can be charged as a misdemeanor.
However, in most cases, it is considered as a serious criminal offense that could cause you to lose your driving privileges or your car, incur hefty fines or end up in jail.
Some people may feel that they have a good understanding of the Chaska DUI law and may opt to handle the cases on their own. However, it is best to have an experienced and reputable DUI Attorney handle your case.
Why You Need A DUI /DWI Attorney to Handle Your Case.
• Chaska DUI laws can be complex. A DUI attorney has an in-depth understanding of the DUI laws and has experience dealing with similar cases.
• If your DUI/DWI charges end up in a litigation, the DWI attorney will effectively represent you through the trial and collect evidence to increase the chances of the case being ruled in your favor.
• The DUI attorney will oversee the complex paperwork and process involved in a DUI/DWI case. For instance, the DUI attorney ensures that you fill out the paperwork correctly.
• The DUI attorney will work towards having your charges dismissed or reduced. DUI/DWI charges are criminal charges that go into your record. They can have an adverse effect on your career, family and your finances. Your DUI/DWI attorney will find a way to have your charges dismissed or reduced to prevent you from having a criminal record.
Obvious Circumstance Where You Should Hire a DUI/DWI attorney.
There are situations when it is absolutely important that you work with a DUI attorney. These include:
• If you have previously been charged with DUI.
• If you are a professional driver whose livelihood depends on having your driving privileges.
• If the DUI led to an accident, injured or killed someone.
• If there are aggravating factors involved in your case. For instance, if your driving privileges had been previously revoked in the last 10 years or if a minor was in the car at the time of the arrest, or if your blood alcohol content is above .16.
Hiring the Right Lawyer
With so many DUI attorney in Chaska, it can be a daunting task to find the right one for you. When looking to hire a DUI attorney in MN, it is crucial that you find and engage a reputable lawyer with in-depth knowledge of drunk driving laws.
The right DUI/DWI attorney in Chaska brings on the table extensive experience in handling DUI/DWI charges, a good reputation, an unparalleled track record, and high level of competency. The DUI attorney fees should also be within your means. In addition, the attorney should protect your rights and interests.
Your go-to DUI attorney in Chaska.
Scott Lewis is a Chaska criminal defense attorney who has been practicing since 1987. Scott brings his extensive experience on the table when handling your DUI case to have your charges dismissed or reduced. His unprecedented track record is evidenced by the numerous cases that he has won for his clients.
Scott Lewis and his team provide DUI attorney services to clients across Chaska at an affordable rate. He offers a free initial consultation for his potential clients whereby the details about the case are laid down and from there the ideal payment plan is discussed and agreed upon. Scott then comes up with a winning strategy for your case that will enable him to reach the best outcome possible.