If you’re accused of an assault in Minnesota, it is important to remember that:
· You may have acted in self-defense.
· You may have acted in defense of another person around you.
· You may have been falsely accused due to mistaken identity.
Seeking legal representation from a competent criminal attorney MN is important because they know their way around the criminal justice system and can argue your case through the complex legal system.
Having the best team on your corner can:
· Help you analyze your case carefully for the best defense in court
· Ensure that some evidence is thrown out of court
· Help get the charges dropped
· Do their investigations and have the charges reduced or dismissed